Disability Rights Montana created this page to provide you with links to news and information about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic from credible sources such as the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC), and state, county, and local government and health authorities.
- How does the mask policy affect me?
- Plain language COVID-19 information by and for people with disabilities.
- Learn more if you are in a higher risk category such as older adults and those with serious chronic medical conditions. (Source: CDC)
- Learn about the difference between a pandemic and epidemic and more. (Source: CDC)
- Learn what steps Disability Rights Montana is taking to protect our staff, clients, and community from COVID-19.
Websites with the latest information:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Montana Department of Health and Humans Services
- List of County Public Health Entities in Montana
- Office of Public Instruction – COVID-19 Special Education Information
The CDC website contains the following information:
What You Should Know:
- Older People & People with Chronic Diseases at Higher Risk
- Steps to prevent illness
- What to do when sick
- Common questions
- Situation summary
- Cases in the U.S.
- Global locations with COVID-19
- Risk assessment
- CDC in Action
- Communities, schools, and businesses
- Healthcare professionals
- Health departments