DRM has three meeting rooms which are available for use to the public, Monday through Friday.
The Equality Room can seat up to 8 people, the McIntyre Board Room can seat up to 15 people and the Liberty Room can seat up to 50 people. Scheduling is on a first come, first serve basis. Reservations can be made up to three months in advance. All meeting rooms need to be scheduled in advance by calling Faun Pullin at the DRM office at 406-449-2344.
The following equipment is available for use in the Liberty (Large Conference) Room: 50 chairs, 12 tables, dry-erase board, overhead LCD projector and screen. Conference phone is available, upon request.
The following equipment is available for use in the Equality (Small Conference) Room: 6-8 chairs, conference table, dry-erase board and conference phone.
The following equipment is available for use in the McIntyre (Board) Room: 12 chairs, conference table, 66″ Flat Screen TV, dry-erase board, overhead LCD projector and screen. The McIntyre Board Room cannot be re-arranged. Conference phone is available, upon request.
The meeting space user is responsible for the following:
- Meeting room set-up, break-down and clean-up.
- Kitchen clean-up, if kitchen is utilized.
- Making sure all visitors leave the building, lights are off when the meeting is over.
- Returning the key at the conclusion of the meeting or the next day after an evening meeting.
The meeting space user understands the following are prohibited:
- Access to staff offices at any time.
- Taping, tacking or nailing, etc. that would damage walls.
- Use of any other equipment of Disability Rights Montana, i.e. copiers, fax, postage machine, etc. that has not been authorized in this Agreement.
- No Smoking in the building (smoking urns are located outside of building).
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages in the building and/or on the property.
Additionally, the meeting space user understands:
- In the event of an emergency, meeting facilitators are responsible for evacuating meeting participants.
- Except for emergencies, Disability Rights Montana staff are not available to accept calls or relay messages or materials to meetings.
- Disability Rights Montana assumes no responsibility for property of meeting space users.
- A Meeting Space Agreement must be signed and returned to Disability Rights Montana to reserve the space(s).
- Twenty-four hour cancellation is required. A cancellation fee will be charged if no one calls to cancel the room.
- Attendees agree not to use cell phones within the building. Calls can be made in the outside foyer or outside of the building ONLY.
DRM requires a maintenance fee for the use of meeting space. The fee is assessed at the following rates:
Number of People 1 to 4 hours 4 to 8 hours
1 to 25 $25.00 $35.00
26 to 50 $45.00 $65.00